Welcome, won and awl, to the twelfth monthly Word-to-Card Contest!
Choose a word and use your superior creativity to lay waste to your enemies:
- FAMILY (chosen by uukasz)
TRIAL: Your card also incorporates one of the underused keywords Invulnerable or Ephemeral, or utilizes the Summon Dervish or Wall keyword in a unique way (i.e. not on a Wall or Obelysk).
DESTINY: If your card is tied with other designs when the voting stage ends, your card gets an extra entry into the discobot tiebreaker.
- Design a card that relates to the word of the month that you choose in any way
- You may only submit one card
- Submit your card in one of the two acceptable formats
- If using the visual format and you choose art from a different faction than what you want your card to be, make sure to specify your card’s faction
- Don’t copy cards other people have posted or cards from other card games
- When voting for a card, do not choose your own design
Make a card on this website and upload it here (recommended), or (if you are planning on changing your card often before the deadline) use this format:
Faction Type [Attack/Health] (Rarity)
Praise the Sun! (5)
Lyonar Spell (Legendary)
If this is the third time you praised the sun this game, restore your General to full health.
OR (this way looks way better)
1st place: 5 Core Orbs, get to decide one of next month’s words
2nd place: 4 Core Orbs
3rd place: 3 Core Orbs
September 15 – Submissions close, community voting begins
September 22 – Community voting ends, winners are honored and sent their prizes
P.S. There’s now an official rule about not voting for your own design, so I shouldn’t have to keep repeating myself about that.