Welcome to the 13th monthly Word-to-Card Contest! What a spooky number… too bad Halloween was yesterday and SPOOKY SEASON IS OVER. It’s Christmastime now!
Oh, wait, that’s just what the stores want you to think…
Ok, I just realized it is actually the 14th contest, but I didn’t want to rewrite my jokes, so I just added in this comment so eagle-eyed readers can’t assault my addition skillz.
Anyway, choose a word and design an epic or common, or rare, or legendary, or mythron card around it!
- SCHIZOLANOSTOMOSIS (guess who chose this one…)
- FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION (this one’s actually a real word)
- HONORIFICABILITUDINITATIBUS (so is this one… but did I just lose all my contestants?)
TRIAL: Make your card have something to do with moving through minions or Generals.
DESTINY: If your card is tied with other designs when the voting stage ends, your card gets an extra entry into the discobot tiebreaker.
- Design a card that relates to the word of the month that you choose in any way
- You may only submit one card
- Submit your card in one of the two acceptable formats
- If using the visual format and you choose art from a different faction than what you want your card to be, make sure to specify your card’s faction
- Don’t copy cards other people have posted or cards from other card games
- When voting for a card, do not choose your own design
Make a card on this website and upload it here (recommended), or (if you are planning on changing your card often before the deadline) use this format:
Faction Type [Attack/Health] (Rarity)
Praise the Sun! (5)
Lyonar Spell (Legendary)
If this is the third time you praised the sun this game, restore your General to full health.
OR (this way looks way better)
1st place: 5 Core Orbs, get to decide one of next month’s words
2nd place: 4 Core Orbs
3rd place: 3 Core Orbs
November 15 – Submissions close, community voting begins
November 22 – Community voting ends, winners are honored and sent their prizes
Good luck; you’ll need it!