Welcome to the sixth monthly Word-to-Card Contest! The rules are simple: I give you three words, and you choose one to design a card around.
Choose your word (and make sure to say which you picked in your submission):
- EMBARGO (chosen by excogitator)
- Design a card that relates to the word of the month that you choose in any way
- You may only submit one card
- Submit your card in one of the two acceptable formats
- If using the visual format and you choose art from a different faction than what you want your card to be, make sure to specify your card’s faction
- Don’t make an obviously overpowered or underpowered card
- Don’t copy cards other people have posted or cards from other card games
- Don’t make up your own keywords (there is no need for a single card), but inventing special tiles and tokens is fine
Make a card on this website and upload it here (recommended), or (if you are planning on changing your card often before the deadline) use this format:
Faction Type [Attack/Health] (Rarity)
Praise the Sun! (5)
Lyonar Spell (Legendary)
If this is the third time you praised the sun this game, restore your General to full health.
OR (this way looks way better)
1st place: 5 Core Orbs, get to decide one of next month’s words
2nd place: 4 Core Orbs
3rd place: 3 Core Orbs
Thanks to @boronian for providing me the codes!
March 15 – Submissions close, community voting begins
March 22 – Community voting ends, winners are honored and sent their prizes