HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Welcome, one and all, to 2020, the year when the development of invisible jets, flying cars, and all manner of other technological marvels is due to be completed!
Also notice the date: 1/1/2020. This is a very rare date, as two 1s won’t come after each other like that for another whole year!
Did someone mention the number four? No? Well, whatever. You know what four squared is? The sixteenth Word-to-Card Contest! Choose a word and get designing:
- Recursion (chosen by excogitator)
TRIAL: Make your card involve some form of antisynergy.
DESTINY: If your card is tied with other designs when the voting stage ends, your card gets an extra entry into the discobot tiebreaker.
- Design a card that relates to the word of the month that you choose in any way
- You may only submit one card
- Submit your card in one of the two acceptable formats
- If using the visual format and you choose art from a different faction than what you want your card to be, make sure to specify your card’s faction
- Don’t copy cards other people have posted or cards from other card games
- When voting for a card, do not choose your own design
Make a card on this website and upload it here (recommended), or (if you are planning on changing your card often before the deadline) use this format:
Faction Type [Attack/Health] (Rarity)
Praise the Sun! (5)
Lyonar Spell (Legendary)
If this is the third time you praised the sun this game, restore your General to full health.
OR (this way looks way better)
1st place: 5 Core Orbs, get to decide one of next month’s words
2nd place: 4 Core Orbs
3rd place: 3 Core Orbs
January 15 – Submissions close, community voting begins
January 22 – Community voting ends, winners are honored and sent their prizes