- Daily quests/rewards are moderately desirable rewards with the intention of developing habituation to keep the player constantly logging in
- Common cards cost 40 spirit to craft which is low enough that its mostly readily available to all people who want them
- Its never reliable to wait for the daily to roll the common you want to get instead of crafting it
- Commons disenchant for too low spirit value for it to be worth the log in- this is so intense in fact that most of the players I know never remember the free card even though they remember the daily quests, myself included
Thus we conclude that this particular feature is not at all effective, instead, a pale and honestly displeasing placeholder of mechanics that have much more potential than shown in its current state
- There is little reason to keep dailies restricted to common cards.
- Im assuming the periods in which orbs are most bought are new expansions- a paradigm which would remain unchanged even if the dailies were to give you a legendary every single day
- One never looks forward to what common card they can gamble for, but one would be mindful of a daily possibility to roll a legendary which has actual value even if its not the card you want (350 spirit)
- This would in turn make more people log in, which would incite more people to play a few matches, which would better the statistics, which would shoo away doomsayers, which themselves shoo away new players
- For people with tight spirit counts, the happiness yielded by rolling a legendary on a daily would be a motivating factor to keep playing the game in an immediate sense (as in playing right after you roll the legendary and either use it or disenchant it for near future use), which is cool, for if your product delives enough happines to its audience, it will be more likely to be spread and supported
Unlock other rarities in the daily card roulette.