Who wants a Sarlac Prime skin?

Since it’s hard to find a friend in Russia who plays
Dooli and I happen to have Sarlac Prime skin code I make a giveaway with following rules.

If you want a skin you may post a number from 1 to 500 in this thread. Deadline is Sunday 13 May 2018 23.00 UTC+4. I will ask our friendly neighbour @discobot to roll d500 and the person closest, but not more than the result will get the skin code in PM.

EDIT. Keep in mind that only the earlier of two similar entries count, so check the earlier ones!

Good luck.

Edit 2. Several participants expressed their dissatisfaction with current rules, since later replies can be made in a way that maximises their chance of winning while minimizing someone else’s chances. Thus the poll. It will be closed at the same time as the game itself.

• The rules should be left unchanged.
  • The closest entry (from any side) should win. Lower one wins in case of a tie. I.e. rolled 100, 99 wins over 101. But 101 wins over 98.

0 voters

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

That is my number!

So we are pulling lottery tickets for the Sarlac prime skin? Sounds legit enough.

Anyway, my guess is 253.

@discobot roll 1d500

Edit: 97

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair die is 120?

:game_die: 97

wow… just wow…

For real, though, 249

Spoiler

I won’t win.

Sounds like fun!

147 for me.

four hundred and twenty

(15chars…)

I don’t have any decks that use Sarlac, but I’m gonna take up a slot just to potentially dick people over.

Let’s go with a nice 365!

Yes, I want it. Discobot roll a 405 please.

I would’ve chosen 126, but I may as well live up to my name

Choose different number, yours was already taken by @yerboijosh

Guys, be careful, only the first of two similar entries count!

I’ll go with 270.

goddamit, ok then.

15gimmegimmegimme