Where does Mirkblood Devourer fit in? should i dust it for spirit?

http://duelyst.gamepedia.com/Mirkblood_Devourer

currently im ranked Gold.

i run argeon, zirix, vaath, faie, and lilithe.

Seconding this!

I would like to know this also, since I just got one but also can’t find a place for him.

I really don’t want to dust him, but he seems very mediocre.

Zyx is going to be a card, and I think Mirkblood might have a home in a flood/zoo Argeon deck.

Nah brah. He isn’t op but he isn’t unusable either. He’ll find a home in a Kara Wall deck or Zoo anything deck just fine.

im gonna dust it since i can’t really use it, and i have a lot of better legendaries that i need. thanks

I’ve used Devourer a bit for my Wraith deck, although Shiro Puppydragon is probably a bit better overall (and I’m in silver so I’m in no position to give advice :smiley:). Sometimes it makes some nice combos with Bloodmoon Priestess, giving 3 2/2 wraiths per turn if successful, +whatever else you summon that turn.

Keep it, it’s a solid card that enables other cards that’s aren’t as good without it such as that Prophet of the White Palm card that becomes a 2/2 or a 3/3 1 mana drop if u use Kara, that shields you from spell damage for a turn. Really really useful legendary.

This isn’t HS, there aren’t actually that many dead cards.

Alathur’s abyssian list thread has an interesting lilith zoo deck that runs 2x mirkblood. I would keep it, it’s an interesting card.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.