What is your luckiest orb?

Half-bragging, half-curiosity, what is your best orb result, rarity wise ?
(not asking about cards themselves)

Cause I just got 2xRare / 1xEpic(Prism) / 2xLegendary

1 Prismatic time maelstrom and a Ruby rifter, the rest were commons but I felt it was pretty lucky.

You HEATHEN! Start saving up gold for the new expansion! I know its not a lot compared to others, but I have just under 2.5 K now.

My luckiest pack was 2 Prismatic Legendaries. I think they were both either garbage or Songhai cards(interchangeable words, I know) but it was like almost 900 Spirit in that orb alone.

<offtopic>
Feel free to send me any Heaven Eclipse, Crescent Spear or Tusk Boar you have, I’ll be happy to dispose of these “garbage”, even a Zendo, I’ll find a room for that :wink:
</offtopic>

Haha, I remember how disappointed I was when I learned you couldn’t trade cards in Online CGs. It makes sense that you wouldn’t be able to but it hadn’t occured to me when I first started playing HS years ago. Still though, glad my friend convinced me to give the genre a try. It has become one of my favorite types over the years.

That’s a super sick pull. For me, probably the time I got 2 legendaries, the rest were commons xD I also got a 3 epics (1 prim) and a rare in another, but nothing too impressive.

Sorry guys, gonna have to lock this one.

Orb content threads don’t form anything constructive nor do they contribute to any substantive discussion.