What in the world is a meme deck?

Newbie here. I’m trying to learn the game through the forums but I just don’t get what do people mean by meme deck. or memey-cards. send help

Gimmicks. Meme decks are gimmick decks. Fun to play but not practical to use.

I see. I kind of don’t know where the line is drawn yet tho.mechs, vet/mag golems and vanarcanysts are the practical decks i can think of at the top of my head. I don’t know where the rest of the cards lean towards though.

Meme deck for example is Bombard Songhai

The classical example of meme card is serpenti. 7/4 frenzy is damn powerful if it attacks. Even scary. But there’s almost no way to make it work with lots of ways to avoid the devastating attack via hard removal, dispel, positioning and even minion-based removal. So, it is a meme…

But if it attacks…

serpenti also has a glorious neck that cannot be rivaled by any other card :wink:

Memes also almost directly translate to legendary neutral cards.

cough cough decimus

In anything but magmar :slight_smile:

basically these cards

But there are also cards like Astral Crusader, Sphinx, Mirkblood Devourer, Lady Locke, Rook, Alter Rexx, Khymera, Dank Memesis, Rook, Envybaer, Pandora, Sarlac, Rook, Zukong, and Rook…ROOK!

Let me know if any of these are secretly op!

apex and excelsious are quite good just underplayed :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are interested the Duelyst wiki offers a lot of guides. Here are the new player guides section: https://duelyst.gamepedia.com/New_Player_Guides

dark nemesis control is a thing, lady locks I’d used sometimes in Kara swarm, sarlac is swarm

You forgot joseki. You fool!

i put it in there and it grabbed an excelcious :snowchaser:

And gave them OBS. :wink:

Just a taste of pure evil rolls the anime comeback music
ooo

inb4 tectonic spikes ruins your day
should have played concealing shroud

the tauras are activated tho

he just can attack with one for game