With the Shim’Zar on the horizon, I was wondering what factions the community are most excited for in this brave new game.
- Lyonar Kingdoms:The new healing synergy and new, interesting minions that are more than just Divine Bond targets
- Songhai Empire: Backstab and spell synergy will make for unique and interesting combos
- Vetruvian Imperium: With general effects and structure synergy, it is time for this faction to rise again
- Abyssian Host: The new shadow creep mechanic adds an additional dimension to matches with an additional resource. Big minions and death effects will also be fun to experiment with
- Magmar Aspects: Starhorn will introduce a new face of Magmar and eggs will become more impactful
- Vanar Kindred: Stall the opponent with walls while also utilizing devastating new Vespyr Synergy
- New Expansion? I’ll pass. I’ll just play my “No fun allowed” Kara deck and grind to S-rank