What are the drop cards for this season?

Just asking because I want to know if I should feel bad for not being able to reach Gold this month.
Anyway, if they aren’t known yet, please kindly let me know. I’d also enjoy knowing what is the this month’s legendary when we know them.
Thanks and, see you once I git gud.

They are known. Check the forums or twitter or reddit and they are easy to find

Courtesy of Reddit user iDramos:
• Common: Day Watcher
• Rare: Dust Wailer
• Epic: Night Watcher
• Legendary: Quartermaster Gauj

Quartermaster Couch sounds like a great card ;). Seriously though, autocorrect is evil

What are drop cards? The Wailer looks cute, the Day Watcher looks good for a deck I’m making

It’s a structure that spawns Quartermaster Gaujs! Alas, they’re so relaxed on the couch that it takes two turns for them to activate.

Every month, Counterplay adds four cards to the core set, one of each rarity. At the end of the month, players get one copy of the rare if they reach or pass Bronze division, one copy of the epic if they reach or pass Silver division, one copy of the legendary if they reach or pass Gold division, and one copy of the common if they reach or pass Diamond. S-Rankers also get a random legendary.

Every month, Counterplay adds four cards to the core set, one of each rarity. At the end of the month, players get one copy of the rare if they reach or pass Bronze division, one copy of the epic if they reach or pass Silver division, one copy of the legendary if they reach or pass Gold division, and one copy of the common if they reach or pass Diamond. S-Rankers also get a random legendary.

I’ve been wondering about this. I’ve been playing for 3 seasons and in the past two I’ve only been at silver (didn’t play much before the steam version) and I only received a copy of the epic.

So if someone reaches rank 5 he only gets one copy of the common? Because I reached silver and I didn’t get the rare. I’m gold this season so I’ll see how this one will play out but if you could help I’d appreciate it.

Monthly rewards are cumulative. In your case, reaching gold this month will give you the new legendary AND the new epic.

Alright but that doesn’t explain why I haven’t gotten the rare both the times I’ve reached Silver. I thought it was not cumulative but now…

you get the epic for reaching silver, it adds on a legendary for reaching gold, the rare for reaching diamond, and a common for reaching S. i think. i could be slightly wrong but that’s the gist of it

Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you.

If that’s correct, the FAQ on the Steam forums is out of date; it says getting to Bronze earns the Rare. We’ll see in a few days. If someone doesn’t get what they expect, it might be a bug.