What about turning starfire scarab back to a 4/7

I really think this card deserves the spot that it once had . 4/6 starfire scarab is way worst . and with the current state of vetruvian they really need at least some good faction minion . what do you think about that

It’s not “way worst”, it’s just slightly worse. When something really good gets slightly worse it’s usually still good. And even though I agree how Vet is currently crap, reverting that nerf won’t change that. And even if it did, doing it this close to the release of the expansion doesn’t make any sense.

Although i understand where this is coming from as someone who used to main vetruvian myself. Vetruvian Imperium, if you were unaware, used to be hands down the best faction, just casually and competitively. They had enough removal spells, tons of synergies and powerful buffs, draw power, and well, simply the Key word Blast. Eventually they nerfed alot of these cards, by raising their cost, lowering their stats, they replaced Blast with Flying on Scion’s Third Wish and required it to be put on a Dervish. Vetruvian is just in a difficult place as a whole right now. Blast is hands down one of the best keywords, but there are only 2 minions and an artifact with it. The buffs alone don’t help at all, but when using lots of them with spell synergies, they’re insane. Artifact Vetruvian is hard to pull off, even if you have the near 15 required epic and legendary cards, but when its done correctly its very difficult to deal with. Some of the amazing synergies from Vetruvian’s golden age still exist as i stated above, but many of the cards have been changed, making the class as a whole very unreliable, unpredictable, and generally, unplayable.

The Vetruvian Class is on a tipping point. If they buff any of its cards, it’lle an unstoppable machine like it was before. If they leave it as is, it’ll fall out of existence and play.

dont use clever words against me D:<

I am “aware” that vetruvian used to be the best faction . but still they mostly nerfed that card because of them being so “OP” . now that they arent . it would be a fair buff

It’s not “way worst”, it’s just slightly worse. When something really good gets slightly worse it’s usually still good. And even though I agree how Vet is currently crap, reverting that nerf won’t change that. And even if it did, doing it this close to the release of the expansion doesn’t make any sense.

And no, I didn’t c/p the reply from before on accident.

Vetruvian can’t be fixed by simply adding a good card here and there and by reverting 1 or 2 nerfs. The entire class is in an awkward state as far as balance is concerned. Also, just because a class isn’t Overpowered, Unstoppable, and Cancerous doesn’t mean its not a good class. I’ve been playing around with Vetruvian alot lately, since i havent played the class at all in nearly a month. Its still a good class. But its so unpredicable. Basically what is comes down to is luck of the draw. If your dervish totems stay alive and you get alot of them, gg you won, else, you lost. You draw your blast artifact, along with other artifact cards, your opponent is powerless to stop you, if you dont, you are powerless to them. etc.

Ok I think everyone understand the fact that vet is weak because of BBS right? Why in hell would you try to come back from a completely justified nerf instead of fixing the problem directly?

Just make those BBS playable and everything will be fine, Vetruvian cards are NOT weak!

the nerf was stupid imo >:^(

and vetruvian doesnt lack in bbs only . it lacks in good faction minions too

the nerf was stupid imo >:^(

It was completely justified and for once they didn’t overnerf it which is very rare.

Yeah let’s do the same mistake over and over again by buffing everything at once and make vet OP again rather than balancing the faction step by step with measured buffs.

Vet was widely admitted as the best faction before the zirix nerf, give them an OP BBS they will be OP give them a bad one they will be bad , give them a balanced one they will be balanced ,it is as simple as this. Starfire nerf didn’t make a significant difference , it is still a very good card just like aymara, obelisk , star’s fury, sphon’s energy, dominate will…

I gave suggestions . im aware that CP wouldnt make all my suggestions come true in only 1 patch (or at all) . i just hope they buff maybe 1 or 2 things . and when vetruvian was OP after patch 63 it wasnt because of nerfs or buffs , it was because they created a really strong BBS . it didnt become op by buffing everything at once

My question is: why are you focusing on a buff that would barely have any impact rather than focusing on the elephant in the room which is the obvious weakness of the Vetruvian BBS?

Cause I like focusing on that

Thanks for confirming my thoughts

/thread

You are being rude and insensitive towards your fellow community member. Apologize now or suffer the consequences.

are you talking about me or him? I have no idea

This conversation has become fruitless. Locking it.