Duelyst Forums

What a weird turn 2 play... or not?

A game from my stream last week which was a good one I think.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Schizolanostomosis played Keeper with Armada in team wars- in its winning match it did not hit the board, but in all ladder preparation, that minion was the absolute MVP. Also, our list lost to a mech list :snowchaser:
Oh, also, I love Vaath’s Brutality, its a stall card to get more value out of mass removal, and allows you to trade better- sum that with Upper Hand being almost like 3 mana targeted Selection, and Im fairly confident in the quality of the list we made. Of course, matters of piloting come into factor, and Mag cant Rebuke Mech.

i was gonna make a thread with our most interesting decklists, but i keep postponing it…

The Armada play was good. They could guess that I clear it and even with my face. If I don’t clear it he hits my face or something else with its ability.

As I saw the positioning of it I was super surprised though but with the keeper it was great (though they had to take the 50% chance on clearing my minion but nothing to do about that) because it could have dealt 10 damage to my face.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.