We need a fixed post for duelyst memes

Like dioltas i want my tombstone to say something that really grabs peoples attention. Something provokative, but not offensive. maybe ill get raqyee to write something

Hey, you’re an Abyssian main right? Can you explain to me why Spectral Revenant is “balanced”? I may seem salty right now, but I just went up against a guy who played spectral revenant T2 and then proceeded to revive him 2 more times using Keeper (I kept killing them using Falcius. I still took at least 12 damage not including the damage from the general)…

Hey @ryvirath, I know that you don’t like rant threads (or posts?), but I really want someone to explain it before I go ladder and get even more salty.

“This time, I’ll finish the job”

“What do you want on your Tombstone?”
“Pepperoni and cheese”

Please tell me I’m not the only one here old enough to get this reference

<currently listening to: Last Resort - Papa Roach>

That’s what a CPG balance request page is for :slight_smile:

Ayyy i got another one:

Are you Ragebinder? Cuz you powercreep all the other girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The monologist’s gambit, you don’t know if your shit is fun or not until look the other person’s face.

-“Man, are you Hamon BD? Cause it hurts when im whit you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”

What’s their ign GivePLZ I need the list asap

ahem

@nwardezir might just be ancient enough as well

Actually, there is a fair chance I might be even more too old to get the reference :confused:

It’s from an AD for tombstone pizza.

Well technically 90’s tombstone ads, but in the end they’re still tonbstone ads

Ok I’ve checked it, I guess I’m too old and too European :stuck_out_tongue:

Every single faction has its own salt shaker or 2. It just so happens that spec rev is abbyssians

Or a fair few more, in vanar’s case

personal opinion, but seriously f*** faie

F**ck Faie ? you may have to empty her before because there are so many people doing her right now … take your ticket and get in the line :wink:

Ayyy LMAO
She gonna be SORE after that

@nwardezir, @Spirri, & @phayze. Alright that’s enough from you three. The thread’s already derailed enough as it is, no need to get it locked for inappropriate content.

and this is coming from the one who made hot spring fanfiction of Rass (RevaXCass) lol

Yeah, clever, let’s pretend this thread has been on any rails one day :wink:

Here comes the Rap- I mean the Meme Train. Poor faie

Impossible with me around…:sweat_smile: