We need a fixed post for duelyst memes

Oh my word… uhh…:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing:

There’s a thread calling for a Death Knell nerf and another one complaining about its function and calling it unplayable. What a funny little community we have here

A bit on the looks of the new card, Nocturne:

Happen to me kinda I played chrys burst and got a juggernaut, raw kujata and a spirit harvaster… He killed my kujata and harvaster of course I would on the next play.

But really when someone complains about not knowing the minions spawned I tell them if it’s a magmar minion with a long name kill it more so if it’s one word.

He rejects his humanity AND your ability to counterattack.

EDIT: referenced the wrong thing for a minute there. Fixed it.

and yet i havn’t seen a single nerf thread for lavaslasher, one of the most powerful cards from this expansion

Lavaslasher is protected from nerf threads by the great Makantor :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This Phalanxar is so cute, I couldn’t help but share it

how does one earn money to buy ancient bonds

i mowed lawns last summer. You can make a lot of money that way

good idea, but we just had a snowstorm and everyone already shoveled all the snow. BUT ITS STILL REALLY COLD

Wtf snowstorm
It’s already summer weather here FeelsGoodMan

you gotta take advantage of the snow! i made hella cash in my neighborhood last tuesday

I have one that teaches regular English 12, IB/AP English, Newspaper, and ToK all while being the advisor of speech and debate. (He also had two kids)…I’m not sure how he does it :grimacing:

Do you still use your Calculator?

No one else seems to want to.

I had a college professor who has a Ph.D. in Mathematics from MIT, but was teaching Technical Writing and English 104.
Let’s just say it was an interesting approach to writing…

Also…my 420th post :sunglasses::money_mouth_face:

Why use your degree for something it’s meant for? Isn’t it just a shiny paper that you keep framed on your wall?

because in the job market, your worth is determined by the number and quality of shiny papers on your walls, regardless of whats on it

Anyone catch that sick free kick from last night’s football (soccer for you heathens) match?

@jon678910 How did the Panddo get kicked if it can’t be attacked? Checkmate atheists.