[Vyv] - Shimzar Expansion- Obelix Vetruvian

~ Vʏᴠ’s Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴇᴄᴋ! : Oʙᴇʟɪx ~

++ Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs ++

• Iɴᴛʀᴏ
  • Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴄᴋ
  • Iɴ-Dᴇᴘᴛʜ Gᴜɪᴅᴇ (OUTDATED!)
  • Oᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢs

++ Iɴᴛʀᴏ ++

Hey Guys! My names Vyv! Now since Shim’zar has been released, i’ve been experimenting all day with ideas and sorts, i’ve been going crazy!

Anyways, I main Vetruvian. Now, I ain’t not expert on this game, I am only a silver player, rank 11 is my highest. But I hope you like it… I wanted to get this in here, before anyone else comes in and steals the thunder!

++ Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴄᴋ ++

Note: Because of DuelystDB not being updated, this deck isn’t the standard .png format.

Units - 26
Spells 10
Artifacts 3

Decklist ~

2x Siphon Energy 2x Scions First Wish 3x Boneswarm 2x Cosmic Flesh 3x Ethereal Obelysk 3x Healing Mystic 3x Pax 3x WOTS (Whiper of The Sands) 3x Wind Slicer 3x Fireblaze Obelysk 2x Spelljammer 3x Allomancer 3x Nimbus 3x Spinecleaver 1x Circle of Dessication

EDIT:
Revised Deck

++ Iɴ-Dᴇᴘᴛʜ Gᴜɪᴅᴇ ++

[details=Outdated :(]From top to bottom, I explain every card. And then I will go over the point of this deck.

Rae

Rae is a fine addition to Vetruvian, it’s basically an pseudo uncontrollable siphon energy with a 11 body, for the same cost, 0 mana. I use this alongside siphon energy for a cheap 0 mana minion + dispel.

Siphon Energy

Siphon Energy is simple, it’s a targeted dispel and is very powerful. I only run 2, because theres no need for more when I have Rae.

Blindscorch

Blindscorch goes hand in hand with Psychic Conduit, as it goes hand in hand with Zenrui. Nuff said.

Ethereal Obelysk

This is an Oberix deck, meaning… it’s about the new structure synergy. This is a core card.

Healing Mystic

I needed some sort of base healing minion, if I got into sticky situations. Healing Mystic is OG… It’s just a damn useful card

Pax

Now, this card is so good!. It doesn’t matter if you cannot control it. 2 x 2/2 Poop Dervishes after this 2/1 dies… that’s amazing value!

Whisper of The Sands

Im calling this WOTS. WOTS M8? Anyways, this is exceptional card drasw along side Oasis, and it also gives an extra wave of dervishes depending on your obelysks, for 2 mana!

Wind Slicer

Wind Slicer is a reliable 2 drop for Vet. Its got a solid 2/3 body and a great effect.

Fireblaze Obelysk

Fireblaze Obelysk is nobrainer. For those whom are newbs… This allows all your dervish minions to hit harder.

Inner Oasis

Card Draw plus health on all Obelysk’s this card is awesome. It makes it harder for Obelysk’s to die and it give you card value.

Psychic Conduit

This is poor mans Zenrui. A 3 mana rare that does what Zenrui does for one turn only!

Allomancer

Allomancer is an amazing Obelysk generating card, but the reason I don’t run 3 is because of Nimbus below!

Nimbus

The Monster card of this deck. Nimbus should be dropped after they’ve soaked up their removal, or when you need to generate some OP Obelysks. Soulburn Obelysks effect is if it is attacked then the minion that damaged it, dies… nada… zip gone! Vetruvian needed something like this and I am glad it’s not it’s own card because that’s… overpowered to the core.

Spinecleaver

This baby, is very key to winning games. Whenever this artifact kills a unit it spanwn’s an ENEMY Blood Totem. Blood Totem deals 1 damage to it’s own general. This is very key to wittling your opponent down, but also can be very disadvantageous if you trap yourself off!

Circle of Dessication

This is simply because I love Circle as a card… It’s late game board clear. 3 Blood Tauras? Dead… Sky Phalanx? Nope. Koan of Horns? Try it.

The Strategy Guide will be here shortly.
[/details]
++ Oᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢs ++

So, yeah that’s the guide etc. Now on to other things, what’s this area for? Well it’s to say thank you for reading, and also that I look forward to seeing more of this community, as I am working on something huge. It’s been put to the side for a bit… But here’s a teaser… well a quote.

"This Globe, isn't too small for us. We'll face them, we'll face them all and take back everything, everything that's rightfully ours."

Why did you get rid of Rae? Also curious if he dispels the nearest dispel-able minion, or does he just waste the dispel on whatever minion is the closest? Cuz if so then that’s garbage.

Rae was very situational. And it’s closest minion… yeah…

Oh god that’s trash :frowning:

If it was 2/2 i’d be fine.