Inspired by Mindsteal deck thread, I’ve created a Vetruvian deck specialized in stealing enemy card, VeThief.
Steal/copy enemy strongest unit/spell, and dispel/remove the rest!
Watch full of satisfaction as you crush your enemies with their own weapon
Staple Card Explanation:
- Alcuin Loremaster: Steal last used spell. Really useful in some scenario
- Mindwarper: Also useful although a bit unreliable
- Mirage Master: The main staple card of this deck. Enemy has Mechazor/Meltdown? Just 4 mana and poof, you got them too!
- Spelljammer: Just to increase body and card flow
- Aymara Healer: Staple at the end game to finish thing quickly/heal general
- Nosh-Rak: Enemy deck suck? You can’t copy/steal something worthwhile after 6//7 turn? Well, Nosh-Rak to the rescue!
- Physic Conduit: Quite useful in controlling small/range/blast unit (for one turn) anywhere on the board. Rebirth Egg/Deathwish will be yours if you successfully kill controlled unit
- Dominate Will: Nothing satisfy me more than watching enemy buffing the hell one of their unit, and then I steal it right under his nose
Advantage: Deck that rely on few strong card (think of Mechazor/Meltdown/Abyssal Juggernaut/etc)
Disadvantage: Basically most swarm deck. Although it’s not possible with the right card draw & clever postioning.
Just using it yesterday and I got around 60% win rate in Gold till now.
Any feedback to make it even better? Maybe other people have tried to run similar themed deck?