Duelyst Forums

Unlimited Blade Works (Gilgamesh Ilena)

Hello, Im newish to Duelyst and basically only play dusk rigger, geomancer and joseki based mantra decks and I am silver. I want to try Vanar and Freeblade, dancing blades and cryoblade inspired me to make an Unlimited blade works Ilena deck (Gilgamesh is a possible, but Its not Emiya). But idk how to make minion decks. I play mantra.

6 Likes

AND NOW WE FIGHT LIKE MEN
AND LADIES
AND LADIES WHO DRESS LIKE MEN

For Gilgamesh,

IT’S MORPHING TIME

I like the idea, not sure how it would work

1 Like

I never knew vanar had a third general!

5 Likes

I like the idea. Here’s what I came up with going through my collection and throwing every card that felt bladey and weapony in a way that fits gilgamesh, somewhat.
It is pricey and probably not worth investing on the legendaries if you don’t have them yet. Especially since White Asp rotates out in a couple of weeks.
I’ve put Kara since she’s already collecting weapons apparently. (flail, sword, gauntlet)

edti: If you attack an unstunned minion while having Iceshatter Gauntlet and Winterblade equipped, the minion will die from Iceshatter Gauntlet, but you will take counter damage.

5 Likes

You had me excited by joseki, but let me down at mantra. Y u do dis :magsad:

2 Likes

And don’t forget her floppy mohawk hair thingie! It’s totes wicked man!

righteous

1 Like

Oh, welcome back @raqyee.

2 Likes

Kara is a raging lesbian

Don’t take this there.

Take it where? She is! Look at her face.
I bet lilith is her wife

And Ilena looks like an androgyn moron from 80’s glam rock band :slight_smile:

image image

2 Likes

nice theme but…wincon?
ilena is actually my fav general and i’ve been experimenting with her for a while, but haven’t found the proper combo for her. I hope she get new stuff with this expansion

What are you talking about, Whistling Blade is the perfect wincon

:mysticup:

2 Likes

This doesn’t look bad actually

hmmm never consider him to be the wincon + i just saw polarity in there

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.