I have been trying for a day or two to get Kara to work. I ended up with this deck with some amount of success. It’s had pretty great success so far against aggro Magmar, but has fallen short against Abyssian of various fast flavors.
I’d love some suggestions of where to improve this and whether making it faster or slower is the better idea. I’d be open to both, certainly. So far the deck seems to be a bit of an anti-meta anyway.
So far my experience has been this:
- I’ve gotten really lucky with elkowl pretty frequently and that has been a turn 2 game shift for me.
- Spelljammer has come in handy sometimes, but only if the game is dragging on. Draw hasn’t been much of an issue otherwise.
- There’s no clear win-con and I kept running into issues with Meltdown not being successful
- Wailing overdrive is kind of awesome, but I don’t know about the situational part
- I rarely get to use frostburn as there are rarely many minions around by 5 mana, but I keep it Abyssian and ranged swarm
- Primus Shieldmaster is just there to open up some breathing space and slow things down. Maybe shroud would be better?
- People have tended to ignore snow chaser a little (or it keeps popping up) and frostfire keeps coming in handy
Anyway thanks in advance! I know it’s all kind of stupid, but I’m just curious to try to make Kara work even if Faie is the better choice in this meta (and maybe always).