Today’s 5g challenge. I killed both generals and the challenge got stuck. When I clicked the faded grey ‘restart turn’ the ‘try again’ pop-up didn’t work, I had to use Esc to leave.
I think the enemy had 10hp when I used Avalanche which killed my general, but I also queued an attack with my Sworn Avenger to destroy their general. I believe it assumed I had won, but got stuck when I died instead.
Operating System: / Game Client: /System Specs:
Windows 10, Chrome browser, i5.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Play today’s challenge.
- Attack all 3 enemies with frenzy unit.
- Move the enemy general towards your general.
- Attack their general with your Manaforger and your general.
- Cast your bloodborn (2 damage to all enemies).
- Move the lowest enemy to another space (on your side).
- You might need to start queuing moves.
- Move your Sworn Avenger to the middle column (away from your starting side).
- Cast Avalanche.
- Attack enemy general with Sworn Avenger.