Duelyst Forums

Tips for a returning player

Dont trust flygon, he plays mali so his opinion is always invalid xd.

And yeah, deci spikes is really consistent, not too expensive to pull off the combo (even more so with flash) and its only two cards

1 Like

I think the real thing is that I still play Vanar, Faie is still P-Good.

You really should label this thread as “Tips for a returning Magmar player.” It’d help get the Magmar mains in

Just do this @kirabi

Heh, you can’t hide special characters my friend

Grow is bad, and Hatefurnace just got nerfed, so the judges are kinda out on that one maybe?

But this works.

Anti Draw Starhorn: Highly Competitive

http://www.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MTo0MTgsMzoyMDExMiwzOjE5MDM4LDM6MTA5ODEsMzoyMDEyNSwzOjQzMiwzOjIwMjM0LDM6NDE3LDM6MTEwODYsMzo0NTgsMzoyMDM0NCwzOjQzMywzOjIwMTIyLDM6NDA1

When you said you have a lot of spirit, I hope you meant it.

2 Likes

promotion* @deathsadvocate

1 Like

Yeah, I can craft that deck, works good?

What about keeper vaath? it’s viable?

Sorry I never got back to you, not on the forum quite as much recently. I actually have no idea how good keeper Vaath is. Hey, if anyone reads this and happens to know, @daylock wants to hear about it.

I do know that Vaath plus golems plus removal plus healing works pretty dang well, and is also really easy to play.

1 Like

Keeper Vaath is still pstrong but it is not easy to play. It is the type of deck that if you open a few specific cards you kinda just win.

Don’t worry, I still looking the forum :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing midrange vaath for a while and for me it’s the most viable archetype but I find it somewhat repetitive. Thank you very much for all the info that you gave me :smiley:

So, I need a couple of big minions in my hand and 1-2 keepers…If I don’t find any keeper i’m in disavantage, I’m right?

No, if you open Flash Sunsteel you win. Seeing Keeper is uneeded to win.

You should totally craft Extinction event it is absolutely meta

dont listen to pillow man craft fractal replication its totally meta

Don’t listen to the pedophile and craft every Vanar card.

Listen to me and craft 3-of Prismatic Serpenti and disenchant anything else.

On topic though.

Someone zooboo posted this list in discord:

Dunno who he is, or how competetive the list is, just though you may be interested, @daylock. At least, it could provide a starting point for your own research.

1 Like

2 drops are bad in keeper, fractal is a meme, EMP should be ran, I also reccomend running Drogon and Decispikes for burst.

2 drops are normally bad this 2 drop gets bigger every time it is played

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.