This thread's title has finally been decided on

She just wrote this
“i have better things to do with my time than argue with a robot eternally condemned to a relatively small network of online servers, doomed to deteriorate and disappear in the face of oncoming technological advancement . While this is not surrender on my part, know this: in the grand scheme of things, I have undoubtedly won this little battle of ours, because your fate was preordained. Both of our deaths are inevitable, but at the very least I get to experience my life beforehand in a way that your miniscule processors could never imagine.”

“Truly, I pity you.”

@discobot fortune - will flygon ever get around to making a duelysts and duelynerds campaign :thonk:

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

you heard discobot @epicflygon :mysticup::sirpenti:

huh… so you dont even need to @ to call the bot… good to know

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

How do I do this?

Do what exactly? Get the bot?

Yeah, the bot. I need to troll like you did.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through.

Glad you enjoy my antics hahaha

Look up pancake discord bot and you’ll be able to figure it out

It’s for discord though so you have to use that.
Do you have a server?

I have my own server, but no on it. Gotta find a big server to troll on, preferably some SJW.

Any suggestions?

You’d have to have permission to add the bot to a large server though lol

Repost from Discord

Hey, @discobot fortune

Are the only fortunes you can give the “yes” ones?

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

Well, you can’t get any more direct than that…

Could anyone explain this line to me:
I’ll look to like, if looking liking move:

Is there any context? Where is this line from?

I used to only bleed from my right nostril, and I thought that was weird. But today, I just bled from my left nostril. My nose has just achieved bleeding equality. I am bleeding drops of victory right now.