This thread's title has finally been decided on

I’m the only one posting memes nowerdays!

what happen to community contribution

Guys, I just realized: Duelyst has a holy face damage quintet! Can we build the cancer way up to Spiral Technique?

lost in the desert and where is 7 damage?

Are you okay? Do you need to talk with someone?

No, no I’m not, I have been talking to longshot recently.

Oh man that’s not good

I hope you’re not implying anything about me. I assure you my intentions are good.

No that’s not what I meant

I meant it’s not good that he’s not okay

wait what happened to flygon?

For awhile now I have been struggling with what I think is deppresion (I have been diagnosed with something but never told what it is.) and today it just got a whole lot worse.

I should be still running DRR and me switching to every other week helps a lot but I still don’t know if I can continue running it.

do you know what/what could cause that state for you.

There is a lot of things that I’m simply not willing to post about publically and instead prefer messages.

Depression sucks, and I know it does. Whenever you feeling down try to reach out or talk to someone you know/trust. It helps to stabilise your mood or improve it whenever you start to talk to someone.

Yeah, I have been seeing a psychiatrist over the past few months.

I see…, never happened to me, but had friends with depression, so I kinda know how that feels. I hope it gets better for you and you can return to a nice, cheerful life.

Anybody got a good recipe for banana bread that uses stale bread? I got a bunch of stale bread and super ripe bananas taking up precious kitchen space :banana: :bread:

Nuts preferred, but not necessary

Tempted to flag for harassment.

What, I’m looking for a recipe for banana bread and as much as I could console you, I go to the general chat thread to escape my depression, not relive it. We can continue this in PM if you need though