This thread's title has finally been decided on

I mean beer.

I think this will now be a thing…

@Ryvirath what’s so good about ancient gear Knight? Ancient gear name with high attack or am I missing something

Crowlers ability starts you with ancient gear castle, so ancient gear knight is a 2100 beater right out the gate with the ability to summon again for its effect. Just a solid all around card in the deck, that accomplishes what the deck is looking to do which is play alot of backrow, beat you down and then sac the castle for a golem or beast to finish up.

ah okay im a little out of the loop

In other news… Which classic FE game should I emulate? I’m getting a little bored with duelyst (just a little, I’m still doing dailies so i can save for expansion) and want to go back to my FE roots

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses. — Ziggy

I like how you completely ignore my question

What question? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was never a connoisseur of FE games. Sorry.

fates is really good. birthright is easy mode. conquest is lunatic mode. revelations is the DLC where the satisfying ending is.

Probably should have clarified I played and finished all of those

@phoenixtoasches Get on the discord.

I want to know if I have angered your god as well.

Summoning Zendo doesn’t normally crash the game.

I don’t know this might be a bit late, but the crab louse has 6 legs, is freaky, and can jump more body lengths than any human, much less the average mathematician.

Are you regretting the bet you made yet?

You guys with holding bears. The best meme is catch my blads (yes, that is a thing)

Hmmmmm…very tempting…

Can be pre-ordered on Amazon Japan

looking through this thread, i miss og meme post ;-; someone pls post more og memes

i mean like come on, isbee is now advertising

i need my daily dose of meme pls #beingbackalplod

Don’t you worry, friend…
The meeeeemeess are coming…new expansion, new possibilities.