Duelyst Forums

This thread's title has finally been decided on

Wtf did I just read?
Brb, getting some mind bleach (the 21+ kind).

I have no idea… Should I read it myself?

@phoenixtoasches please be on discord at 22:00 GMT, just in case we need our kaleos player.

Meh, it’s just a sad and pathetic story. For all we know, it could’ve been a troll telling the story all along.

But that’s all it is. It’s a face-palm inducing series of posts about a stalker seeking advice.

Ah, makes sense why it was on r/cringe but people seemed to get so invested in it.

So I got a songhai quest so I threw together a control deck, Now I’m 4:0 where my OB or Tempo Vet deck struggles to get a 3 game winstreak.

I played a Zendo against a mantra player and the game crashed. @phoenixtoasches did I anger your god? I still won anyways n.n

By the way, does anyone here play Duel Links?

I do sometimes, I know @ryvirath does

It’s F2P friendly, but it needs so much grinding. :upside_down_face:

I started about a week before esparoba event and played on and off for a while, I have a gladiator beast deck

I do too! There goes our dignity.

yea I play it a fair bit. Looking to hop into their tourney scene pretty soon in fact. Mostly grind out with Ancient Gears atm :ok_hand:

I really want to play that deck, but the grind to Crowler just seems downright painful. I don’t know how everyone does it!

I actually got my second ancient gear knight last second. It took me the entire event just to get 2. Thankfully its a level up reward as well. Was so brutal.

Isn’t ancient gear Knight bad

You can’t craft cards, I don’t think that makes it f2p friendly…

There are some budget decks that are playable. Every meta, there’s a budget deck that makes it into higher tiers. About a few months ago, it was Naturia, then it was Ancient Gear, and now it’s Alien.

HOLD MY BEAR
I got this.

Borean%20Bear_idle

I mean beer.
15chars