This thread's title has finally been decided on

Psst…my fellow members of the cult of the Great Dark Lord Monica of the Doki Doki Literature Club, we are growing in power, her presence is now in every building, every street, every home…soon the time will come, be ready when it does…as always,

I don’t think you even know what that means :wink:

Ewwwww, Ewwwww, ewwww

Let’s hope the fan base doesn’t go to shit.

We’ve always been shit though.

Hey, speak for yourself, pal.

I speak for the trees!

I speak for most of us.

Stein’s;Gate correct? One of my top 10’s.

Good show, good taste. I was trying to make a reference to the ending without spoiling it.

I watched all the episodes except for 25 because it was meant to be a sort of “Where are they now”, but I don’t remember what the phrase would be referring to in the end of the show other than

SPOILER: being used by Okarin 15 years in the future after outlining the plan to his past self to save Christina.

(clicks to reveal spoiler)

(closes tab)

There is a special place in hell for people like you. Not even a Stein’s Gate reference can save you here.

Eh, my pastor said 100 Hail Marys and I’m good to go.

I recently had my first 7+ win gauntlet run, and I made this to celebrate. Hope Y’all enjoy!!

seems legit

Hot dang, gotta get that sick 100 kill win streak to get dat s rite dere. Yessireee

Man, it’s good to see some old duelyst personalities in other games. Ive been seeing Mogwai, Delude, RyanH and Alexicon in Gwent.

Does Mogwai still play Duelyst? I know he grinded to S back in Oct, but other than that I have no idea If he still plays.

Also, do any of you know what songs he used in his vids? They’re dope

He uses god slaying sword from xenoblade chronicles and FF13 battle theme

Thats all I know

I don’t know any xenoblade music, but assuming he’s using the normal battle music of FFXIII it’s called Blinded By Light:

Yep it’s called that.

I remember him playing god slaying sword in back stabbing mechaz0r, probably my fav duelyst live.