This patch is pretty awesome, we got some interactivity changes and a couple nerfs to ease our frustration. Should feel a little less hair wrenching when your opponent tries to kron you three turns in a row.
- Kron dies to spec blade, oooraaah
- Zenrui on 6 :^), try those turn 2 juxta + zenrui on my silverguard now.
- Kara kicks ass and we put the kitty to sleep
- Siphon less ResidentSleeper
- Ephemeral shroud dies to skorn? doesnt mean the world of difference but I dont know if it was needed
- saberspine just a less flexible pheonix fire (yes this is bad despite songhai being songhai, it is now flat out worse to pf)
- Next time you decide to wailing overdrive a minijax against vetruvian, be sure to spam kissy face for the duration of the game as it never dies. RIP reach.
For now the exciting changes have got me pretty worked up, time to tech vs reva while I run all the +1 +1 buffs
What are your plans for the new frontier?