The Purification Crusade

damn it, they’ve all performed :frowning: guess i’ll just watch the replay. don’t tell me who wins

Vote for Ireland, other than maybe France and Israel they are the only ones that impressed me.

All Magmar aspects are male. Their beasts are not. Also odd is the fact that Ragnora is a very feminine name.

Their beasts are male as well, they don’t reproduce.

you saying ragnorock is feminine?

No, Ragnora is, Ragnarok is decidedly male

As a lot of people here also like pokemon I would like to ask, what are your faourite pokemon of each type and why? Use here.

Here are mine:

The reasons are long so I will pose the question first then explain why.

ditto… for all types…

not really

Ditto is just all the mons not all the types, that’s Arceus!

Summary

To not fill the thread with walls of text, im gonna make it optional for you to read.

Grass

Sceptile is my favorite Hoenn starter (fite me Mudkip lovers), and I just love his design. Fast Physical attacker and has a Mega form that makes him into FCKIN DRAGON BOI. Also, Lightning Rod while taking 25%dmg from Electric lul.

Fire

I like this Alola form. He reminds me of an undead avenger, to avenge his mother’s death. Also he is a nice culture referrence.

Water

Gen 1 OG surfer everyone gets. Also has nice move coverage and is tanky as fuk boi. Also lovely as hell.

Normal

My favorite bird pokemon. Great looks, nice stats and comes from great games.

Electric

Rotom is a cute ass boi that I can adapt to his needed type. All of his forms are great.

Psychic

Gallade is my love, Gallade is my life. He looks awesome in mega, just wish he had a better design (actually thought of a rework a whole while ago, might share if interested, or if I find it in the first place)

Fighting

Keldeo is a cute little horse, who kicks everyones A*s and has an awesome backstory

Rock

Do i really need to repeat? HAIL LORD HELIX!!!

Ground

Oh Garchomp, you freakin beast. The only one who could kill my Cobalion, when I engaged the Black 2/White 2 champion. Also, mega shiny is FABULOUS

Flying

This dude helped me so much to complete the OG 151 Gotta catch em all challenge. Getting him though…some hours went by doing that.

Bug

Carried me through Black. Such a great design and unusual evolution level

Poison

He is nice, hard to get, and has guaranteed crits. What not to love about this dude?

Dark

My all time favorite dark type. I love how you get one in Black 2/White 2 and his Illusion ability has gotten me a win or 2.

Ghost

This dude is a reason to spam Swagger on enemy physical attackers. Also, his Z-move looks great, and he himself looks awesome.

Ice

Reshiram is my hidden love and this dude makes it even better. Still sad that he gets outclassed by the black one…

Steel

Base form looks cool, and the Mega looks even better. Also hits like a freakin truck.

Dragon

A 3 headed badass boi straight from my favorite Gen gonna fuck yall up. Also has great coverage in both attack types.

Fairy

Cotton candy dragon winning all of them beauty contests. Fairy type nullifies a great weakness and helps combat other things.

toxapex reeeeeeeee

i hate its toxic spikes and its high ass defense that can withstand self-destruct

2 words: Git Gud.

fook that mate. i can take down toxapex now, but it doesn’t mean i don’t hate it no more.

Alright, alright, It’s at least an interesting stall Pokemon, infact I like it as well for that reason.

Before I explain my choices, I will say I don’t agree with how some of the pokemon were included in other types. Like Gengar I would class it as a Ghost more than Poison, in fact I wouldn’t allow it in Poison but thats a personally thing I guess.

Summary

Most of the pokemon I’ve chosen, I like simply because I like their design. Outside of that. Blastoise is my favourite pokemon and my favourite starter when fully evolved. Houndoom is my favourite 2nd gen pokemon. It was the start of Dark type pokemon and it was my, go to choice, for a dark type (I know I kinda cheated the system by having it in fire). Umbreon and Espeon were starter pokemon in a Nintendo game that my cousins had. Enjoyed that game and helped them by showing how to play that game since they didn’t really know how to get started in that game when we were kids. You may notice most of the pokemon are 1st and 2nd gen. That is because that is when I grew up with and played pokemon the most, plus I think the further along the gens are, the more silly or outright weird the designs are to me. I understand that early gens also had pokemon like that as well but I think it happens more often in the later gens.

That game was pokemon colloseum.

And there are a lot less silly designs in Pokemon but the reason why people talk about them is because they want an excuse to call the better modern pokemon ugly and because they don’t happen often, there is a reason why a plane crash is heavily covered, if it was a common occurrence it wouldn’t be covered on the news a lot.

Ill just go by favorites in general.
arceus is top for being essentially god, great flavor.
Dialga for being the god of time.
Ditto because hes ditto.
Regigas for the intimidating design.
Rayquaza for design yet again.

Summary
Grass

I like Ferrathorn’s design and how he tanks any moves that aren’t fire or fighting.

Fire

Blaziken was my favourite starter way back in gen3 and has only gotten better with time (speed boost is such an awesome ability to get).

Water

Kabutops just has awesome design.

Normal

Eevee is a neat little normal type with lots of interesting evolutions and a nifty Z-move to boot.

Electric

I really like Electivire for no particular reason.

Psychic

Gallade is probably one of my most favourite pokemon, so of course he makes it on this list.

Fighting

Lucario was the best pokemon I had back in gen4, so he deserves some gratitude from me.

Rock

Tyrantrum is a T-REX!! What is there not to like about him.

Ground

Excadrill packs a punch and is very fast in a sandstorm. I also have a thing for drills, moles and drilling moles.

Flying

Crobat is very fast and isn’t that hard to acquire.

Bug

This was a tough pick since I really like almost all bug pokemon not related to burmy (yes, I am a bug maniac). I ended up choosing my hero Volcarona for saving me so many times back in the days.

Poison

I have a special place in my heart for Beedrill. Even though he is a bad fighter I still like him.

Dark

The days Spiritomb had no weakness are in the past. At least he is still my favourite Dark type.

Ghost

Gengar, the OG Ghost pokemon has been something I wanted to get for a long time. Too bad he lost levitate recently.

Ice

Regice is my favourite Regi (aside from big boi Regigigas) and probably one of the few Ice Types I ever used for a while.

Steel

Metagross hits hard and looks interesting. The only thing I don’t like about him is how hard it is to get one (seriously, whose Idea was it to make Beldum as hard to catch as a Legendary pokemon).

Dragon

Hydreigon doesn’t really need any introductions.

Fairy

As for Mr. Mime :sweat:, uhm, lets leave that without any comments.

Kadabra but not alakazam
:thonk: