Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

Not quite in the mood for more depressing stuff :tired_face:.

Any cheery poems or something?

1 Like

Sure, I’ll freestyle one…
----‐-----------------------------

Hue…feverish lavender;
Abrupt phosphorus bloom;
Time of sweet gratitude…
…beyond - true friend of mine.

I laugh. Vigorous mirth…
…dimples, perhaps.
Join me in the sunrise;
Keeper of my joy.

The horizon…
…has never blazed this vividly.
Balance me upon this moment;
Hold my hand to anchor me.

You lift my spirit with sudden ease.

3 Likes

Our existence is a miracle, the millions of years of families, including the process of evolution, including the creation of life itself, this planet amd the umiverse. Everything lead up to the creation of us.

Alas, despite this miracle we are still bound to this hunk of rock called earth due to the inherent limitations of the human body. We will find ourselfs on other problems but humans aren’t built to travel at speeds anywhere close to light. Adventuring to different solar systems is far from human capabilities.

Sorry if this came off as pretentious, I have a lack of sleep and my existentialist side booted up.

1 Like

Our existance is more like a missfortune if we consider how messed up the world is right now thanks to us(and how messed up our societys most often end up)

2 Likes

So grim here, there are many very worthful things to find in every day :slight_smile:

@bepoest
I added your beautiful decklists guide to the wiki :smiley: I forgot to do that earlier.

3 Likes

@halcyon98 was there an official award ceremony for the most attractive Duelyst unit?

2 Likes

I’m completely depleted of nice things to say. Everything sucks, everyone named Isbee is stupid and life is the worst piece of fiction ever conceived.

1 Like

Well, I always get a good chuckle from your compliments…so thanks for that. :laughing:

They Nerfed Lilithe’s tits

I understand now

3 Likes

Oh wow, It turns out I haven’t gotten all the achievements even after all this time

7 Likes

Pre-nerf Lilithe was the only deck capable of beating beta Vet.

2 Likes

@zanestheargent I can’t reply on your topic since it’s locked. But had a look at the video, the youtube description says its from 2017 but was uploaded yesterday. The rainbow mode was probably the original name of Rift Mode based off the description of what the mode was.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club of the eternal malcontents.

2 Likes

lmao i just played a scarzig deck and it took me around 7 mana to realize: i forgot to put scarzig in this decklist

5 Likes

Sir I think I may have a reason to spam Core Orbs now

i mean it is a well of prismatic legendaries, it’s good spirit farm anyway

1 Like

dont do it. once you actually get legendaries, they’re like, super useless

1 Like

And someone complained on that video about Duelyst being p2w.

That really annoys me, Duelyst has many weaknesses / problems but not being p2w.

3 Likes

turns out i only needed to craft 2 singular commons for the achievement, so i did. i’m currently chewing on bloodbound ancients and next up is immortal vanguard, so i’d not draw core orbs for a long time and i figured a rare + epic sounds nice

2 Likes

@longshot405 Elon started talking about making 2b real on twitter.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1140038237768912896?s=09
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1140174477923254272?s=09

1 Like

I completely forgot! What should I do? :pensive:

1 Like