Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

Excuse me but what the fuck

I can’t wait for Italy having a good rugby team again.

52071432_245112896368039_1220676877149011968_n
xvwz9fm64jg21

based.

Summary

15 chars, you curious little poops.

Bismark is good waifu

Im talking about S-viability

My friend accidentally put the Iron Cross on their project instead of the Knights of the Templar symbol.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Did ya`ll see Silksong??? SOMEONE TEACH TEAM CHERRY TO MAKE A DLC INSTEAD OF A NEW GAME

I saw it and oh boy

im getting it as soon as i can. too hyped

I saw the trailer the hour it went out.

I nutted.

Real intellectuals only nut over this game

You disgust me

Random thought
Magmar is arguably too strong but their biggest designflaw is their versatility. Other factions usualy have very few clear directions that all their decks go into,magmar can basicly play every archetype effectively

This is Duelyst we are talking about.

Bad wording-they are still much more defined than magmar though

Another random thought.
I feel like competetive games in general are not rewarding enough.In hard SP games like bullet hells you eventually git gud and reach the point where you win most of the time and can certainly say that you are decent.
In any realy competetive PVP game you may get better than the average player but you will still be destroyed by tournament players who than trashtalk you as bad player . About equal to claiming someone is bad at touhou just because he can only clear normal lunatic, not no miss no bomb it with marissa.

I have already disclosed on this a few times. Magmar was originally the Survival of the Fittest class through ME MIGHTY, ME WIN tactics. Have extremely high attack tools, harmlessly clear the board without harming your boys.
Then they introduced it ME BIG, ME STRONG tactics, rewarding heavy bodies with stuff like Rebuke.

So it formed a suite with back-to-back removal instead of monothematic removal like others.

I once asked a Magmar main to name one thing Magmar isn’t the best at. He replied Deathwatch. That was a joke, by the way. In reality, he replied “utilizing minion deaths.”

Sorry that I was unable to do this for a hot minute.

hwdtf6j3rng21