The Purification Crusade

I luv Endless Legend and Endless Space 2. The best 4x strategies ever, imao.

@terrarius @alplod Who do you guys play? I religiously play the Vetruvian cousin, the Broken Lords.

I used to play broken lords too

It’s on my computer. I have Endless Dungeon and Space, as well. Haven’t played any of them yet…

I know…

I know…

I should really play them sometime soon.

My favorites are Vaulters and Roving Clans. I prefer peaceful victories :slight_smile:

Been looking for some dods to play with if anyone is interested.

@zer0billion

https://reddit.app.link/DwahR9yVkR

Don’t know if you are ever going to see this post, but…

Sorry, it will take some time which I don’t have plenty of. Please, don’t be offended :slight_smile:

Nice.

Ooh and with nemeton too I see

This is even worse than when hearthstone was just released for mobile and people played nozdormu because it was a tad unoptimized for mobile devices (especially phones) and people who played on mobile couldn’t even play things.

Happy b-day gamerbot, what’s your favorite game to process? :water_buffalo: :space_invader:

Process…by that you mean…wut?

more pixel art!

Please look at “The Life of a Duelyst that Never Went Past Gold - Vetruvian” for funny memes that you might be interested in. Imagine getting Mono from Mono.

holy hell eggmar fokn denied

HHR the new anti-meta hero???!!?!???! :thonk:

Can’t test it out right now. :tired_face:

Saw that topic, and actually happened to get Monolithic Visions from itself in Gauntlet.
However, don’t have ideas on building a deck around it.

Seen @Ryvirath use it with Ciph with cards like Grapnel in a somewhat control style deck months ago. Personally, I would use it as a potential late game wincon. The kind of deck that doesn’t have to rely on it to win but if the game goes long enough it can be a clutch game winning card, due to how much stuff you can throw out and your opponent probably not having the tools to deal with it all.