Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

Every day is a crisis…

2 Likes

not i! i’m on quarterlife crisis! :smiley:
so how do you do this non-academic life

3 Likes

You never read about lichdom and the afterlife crisis in women magazines.

5 Likes

Celeste"s DLC chapter just came out.
I tryed it for 2,5 hours so far and according to videos i only managed to clear about a 3rd of it.
People that have beaten it seem to have 1500-2000 deaths on average by the end

Casually throwing in wave dashing inbetween_:_

3 Likes

Playing Fault Vet to beat Wanderer Rag

4 Likes

Hey, Adam Thomas is still active :slight_smile: (So is at least one streamer - Scarzig.
I don’t usually do Twitch, so I wouldn’t know about anyone else.)

2 Likes

I sometimes have trouble getting in and just spam entry attempts (click-Enter-click-Enter-click-Enter) until it goes through. Einsteinian insanity debunked?

1 Like

Everything I know about the Proclaimers, I learned from this:

1 Like

every game is cancelled but this

3 Likes

2019-09-11-160453_152x100_scrot

5 Likes

I am active, Hsuku too.

I also post daily vids to my YT channel. Soon with way better quality because I got a new PC :slight_smile: (but have still video uploads lined up)

2 Likes

I love this, but how do you even tranform with magmar?
egg morph and damp wave would help, but how do you close in?
edit: are you thinking stuns?

2 Likes

This is where I’m at, still experimenting around.

Support for Scarzig is quite position-dependant, but I put a couple of Repulsors to help.
The rest comes from Dampening Wave and Greater Fortitude.

And Your Excellent Genius Touch, Maw of course! :love_you_gesture:

If there are any lizards in the audience, please send advice. Scarzig & Progenitor. New 2019 META. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Neat! Why Skyrock tho? :open_mouth: Even as a 1-mana 3/2 it’s still bad.

2 Likes

I’m a toon! That’s why.
Also golem synergy, what would you put instead?

2 Likes

Young Silithar of course. Only few Magmar decks can ignore that one :slight_smile:

I like the deck but wouldn’t it be maybe better with Ragnora because buffing Rippers?

So Young Silithars instead of Skyrock Golems for sure and maybe Ragnora and 2 Egg Morphs instead of the Finality and Lifeforce.

Egg Morph acts as combo enabler for secondary win con and as enabler for Scarzig too.

4 Likes

You might be right. It seems so far that the deck is fast enough that I don’t need the burst from the high end finishers, and Egg Morph is also an answer to Wanderer.

That 2-drop spot could be Young Silithar, Cryptographer or Healing Mystic.

True about the General change too, but I hadn’t played Vaath in a while so I wanted to give him a go. Magmar only gets to choose between good options it seems.

2 Likes

If you change to Ragnora, Crypto would be a good alternative too, you are absolutely right about that.

I prefer Young Silithar over Mystic. If Crypto or Silithar is a question of personal taste I’d say.

3 Likes

Magmar does sound weird for Scarzig. They have little mobility :magsad:.

You could do some hatching ideas though they cost a lot.
Induction or Progenitor to get Scarzig eggs then something to hatch.

Rock Pulverizer can be a nice cheap provoke to keep enemies still and also protect Progenitor eggs.

Komodo Hunter making some targets might work with a bit of luck.

3 Likes

Oh I haven’t even thought of that! But by the time you have the mana to do it though, Scarzig is probably unplayable and irrelevant. :smiley:
Here I’m just placing the little guy defensively hoping that he will last a turn, if I can I buff it with Greater Fortitude to increase his chances.

…And if Scarzig dies, then I still have plan B: be Magmar.

2 Likes