Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

Hailstone prison isn’t a mandatory 3 of in every deck, GWell is also amazing in any point in the game, it also has effectively the same removal power as hailstone.

1 Like

The superior Wisp would like to know your location

5 Likes

Note to self: put more research into biological weapons. These seem to cause Isbee great distress.

10 Likes

just a decklist nothing to see here
@bepoest ted is getting cropped :frowning: any way i can move this to the right?

2 Likes

it’s a bit crude, but i got a gif to run as background. Bagoum won’t save it as a gif, so i just video-captured the damn thing.

but also the forums has a filesize limit:(

3 Likes

These are work of art, Cloudwhale. :wink:

Look in the CSS code, you’ll find that the background image is rescaled 136%. I did that because it looked nicer on the Unearthed Prophecy artwork, but obviously you should put 100% or whatever if you change the reference image.

Also you should replace the “by Bepoest” placeholder text in the Javascript part.

2 Likes

hmmm now ted’s breast is hovering beside zirix’s face. I wouldn’t call that a problem though

1 Like

Toy around…

background-position: center; /* Center the image /
background-repeat: no-repeat; /
Do not repeat the image /
background-size: cover; /
Resize the background image to cover the entire container */

from documentation here:
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp

1 Like

*background-size: cover; did the trick, thanks!

this is a really fun way to learn CSS btw :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re really obssessed with this Ted Cruz image huh

1 Like

well it’s a classic :joy: I’ll spice it up with funnier ones someday, but for now, enjoy ted

2 Likes

i guess this better fits kinematic projection

5 Likes

I made some Markov Chain cards! Here are some of the best ones I can find out of my list.

Divination must be pretty good given how bad the stats are. Also seems to be a mix of brightmoss golem and Deathblighter.

My hounds need a bit of Diretizing.

Argeon, what the hell are you doing to those poor provoke minions?

Yes. Yes it does. Taking damage is such a huge downside for a 2 mana 4/6 with Rush.

I don’t know what a “space turn” is, but if it’s anything like a normal turn, this card is OP

I guess Silithy is now an archetype.

This card might actually be believably in the game if not for the name. It might be a little weak, especially compared to bloodtear alchemist, but 2 damage can kill a lot of things 1 damage can’t.

I can definitely see this guy being in the game, perhaps as a 3 mana card. A 2 mana 2/3 with ranged is just ridiculous.

I guess Gene editing is part of Duelyst now.

Trevmer

8 Likes

Laughing to tears!

1 Like

I’m so tempted to click disenchant all extras and remove 20ish Serpentis from my collection.

1 Like

I find it cursed that I have more Mag ribbons than Vanar.

3 Likes

Awesome, these are always such fun :laughing:

1 Like

man just saying silithy is making me laugh

3 Likes

cintiq 13 for value :stuck_out_tongue:
nekomata? ill think about it

2 Likes

I went with a XP Pen Deco02, excellent size to price ratio. It should be in the mail tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes.

Edit a day later: Yep. It’ a fun piece of hardware.

2 Likes