Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

The last OTK birb deck I saw was based on Skywing + Mirrorrim, so you could drop your entire deck by 6 mana, but I don’t remember how exactly OTK was achieved.

1 Like

additional 3 skywings (9) + 15 from paradise is usually enough.
but iirc in the duelyst central version, you follow up with 3 khas (since you can summon all 3 of them by then), and then follow that up with corpse combustion(if they aren’t dead yet).
i mean, that’s the idea, but in my version and vs silver ladder, they concede before 3kha’s come out

1 Like

As far as I remember, the turn you cast Azure Summoning and dropped down your deck was the winning turn, there was no window for opponent to potentially clear. But I don’t remember how it was achieved, maybe it involved Nosh-Rak.

1 Like

ah, nah, that’s standard birbs deck(0 mana azure) and birbs deck 2(mirrorim). skywing effect stacks, so you can summon your entire deck once you’ve got all 3 of them down.
That’s 15(Wings of Paradise) + 9 (skywing) + 6 (lark).

1-off Noshrak is part of the extended combo though.

1 Like

i think i have my answer now. i made two half travesties and now it’s a full travesty

1 Like

That is some math right there… :rofl:

0 Likes

lethal math is the only important math

1 Like

Spike vs Timmy

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @overcharge!

…I doubt you’ll see this.

1 Like

Assassin’s Creed Unity is currently free in the unity store

0 Likes

…why did i install uplay for the ACU giveaway orz

0 Likes

Welp, that thread escalated quickly

2 Likes

sorry. kinda feel bad i stooped down to his level there…

1 Like

I don’t think you can stoop that low without smashing your face into the ground…

So…you’re fine. :wink:

1 Like

A bit late, but I have a copy of that decklist if you still need it.

0 Likes

still need it, mdl week 3 is around the corner, and i dont think my current deck will last lol

0 Likes

Alphacentury’s OTK birb list:

The Ciph version just replaces the Azure Heralds with Grapplers.

This was made back when Thunderhorn was still a 4/5 and was better at scaring your opponents away, but other than that the deck as a whole still works today.

0 Likes

wait really? no wings? just yeeting kha after kha?

0 Likes

Yeah, Wings has no immediate impact while 3x Kha+Nosh-Rak = 18 damage. 22 if you attack with your general and more if you have any minions around, which is usually enough to take down your opponent by the time you pull off the combo.

If they somehow survive that they still have to deal with 9 Skywings, 3 Khas and a Nosh-Rak while having hardly any health left.

2 Likes

Fun interaction of the day: if you stand on a heal tile and play Sunriser next to enemy Lightchaser with 2 health, the Lightchaser procs first thus surviving at 1 health :confused:

1 Like