Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

I wish to share this

This is also my only online video where i speak
While Disgaea 5 is one of the most grindy RPG out there it is also very hard to rival in terms of options at your disposal. In this fight a decent strategy allowed characters with 10 million base stats to beat a boss who has 99million stats

*i screwed up in this fight towards the end-i did not know that killing your own characters resets combos,causing my attacks to deal alot less damage than than expected.As a result of this mistake it ended up much closer than expected

2 Likes

My opinion is that Ex. Sand is the real problem, so to me it’s fine to play Kha. Especially in something different, like Flying or Reliquarian.

3 Likes

Is there a james goodman here?

2 Likes

Thanks for the commentary, otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue what was going on

1 Like

The last OTK birb deck I saw was based on Skywing + Mirrorrim, so you could drop your entire deck by 6 mana, but I don’t remember how exactly OTK was achieved.

1 Like

additional 3 skywings (9) + 15 from paradise is usually enough.
but iirc in the duelyst central version, you follow up with 3 khas (since you can summon all 3 of them by then), and then follow that up with corpse combustion(if they aren’t dead yet).
i mean, that’s the idea, but in my version and vs silver ladder, they concede before 3kha’s come out

1 Like

As far as I remember, the turn you cast Azure Summoning and dropped down your deck was the winning turn, there was no window for opponent to potentially clear. But I don’t remember how it was achieved, maybe it involved Nosh-Rak.

1 Like

ah, nah, that’s standard birbs deck(0 mana azure) and birbs deck 2(mirrorim). skywing effect stacks, so you can summon your entire deck once you’ve got all 3 of them down.
That’s 15(Wings of Paradise) + 9 (skywing) + 6 (lark).

1-off Noshrak is part of the extended combo though.

1 Like

i think i have my answer now. i made two half travesties and now it’s a full travesty

1 Like

That is some math right there… :rofl:

0 Likes

lethal math is the only important math

1 Like

Spike vs Timmy

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @overcharge!

…I doubt you’ll see this.

1 Like

Assassin’s Creed Unity is currently free in the unity store

0 Likes

…why did i install uplay for the ACU giveaway orz

0 Likes

Welp, that thread escalated quickly

2 Likes

sorry. kinda feel bad i stooped down to his level there…

1 Like

I don’t think you can stoop that low without smashing your face into the ground…

So…you’re fine. :wink:

1 Like

A bit late, but I have a copy of that decklist if you still need it.

0 Likes

still need it, mdl week 3 is around the corner, and i dont think my current deck will last lol

0 Likes