Duelyst Forums

The Purification Crusade

Rae is not necessary if you can dominate the early board, whereas Fault may be questionable to not include. Then again, there are always more ways to make poop tiles or dervishes.

Kha is just strong as at least a 1-turn boardwipe with proper setup. Especially if the enemy doesn’t expect Kha in a bird deck, might be the reason why it’s working for you. Also OTK Vaath so we have that.

4 Likes

fair enough. i mean, i can summon all 3 kha’s once i’ve dropped everything from azure :joy:
I’m actually trying to recreate the otk birb deck from duelyst central, but i can’t find the page anymore. so here i am just cobbling together azure, kha, corpose combustion, and the good old vet aneurysm kit (gust, sandswirl, BoA, starsfury. no mirage tho)

3 Likes

combustion with windshrike gives quite a lot of late-game board power + draw lol
Also imagine an early to mid mana Dervish with Flying as keyword that isn’t Kha. That would be super nasty.

2 Likes

Only true IF combustion summons more than 1 windshrike. otherwise i’m just summoning 1 extra windshrike for 1 more mana, and letting rng decide where to put it. So far, i’ve been getting nothing but the worst scenario :rofl:. maybe in a reliquarian-dying wish deck, it’ll work out better.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wish to share this

This is also my only online video where i speak
While Disgaea 5 is one of the most grindy RPG out there it is also very hard to rival in terms of options at your disposal. In this fight a decent strategy allowed characters with 10 million base stats to beat a boss who has 99million stats

*i screwed up in this fight towards the end-i did not know that killing your own characters resets combos,causing my attacks to deal alot less damage than than expected.As a result of this mistake it ended up much closer than expected

2 Likes

My opinion is that Ex. Sand is the real problem, so to me it’s fine to play Kha. Especially in something different, like Flying or Reliquarian.

3 Likes

Is there a james goodman here?

2 Likes

Thanks for the commentary, otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue what was going on

1 Like

The last OTK birb deck I saw was based on Skywing + Mirrorrim, so you could drop your entire deck by 6 mana, but I don’t remember how exactly OTK was achieved.

1 Like

additional 3 skywings (9) + 15 from paradise is usually enough.
but iirc in the duelyst central version, you follow up with 3 khas (since you can summon all 3 of them by then), and then follow that up with corpse combustion(if they aren’t dead yet).
i mean, that’s the idea, but in my version and vs silver ladder, they concede before 3kha’s come out

1 Like

As far as I remember, the turn you cast Azure Summoning and dropped down your deck was the winning turn, there was no window for opponent to potentially clear. But I don’t remember how it was achieved, maybe it involved Nosh-Rak.

1 Like

ah, nah, that’s standard birbs deck(0 mana azure) and birbs deck 2(mirrorim). skywing effect stacks, so you can summon your entire deck once you’ve got all 3 of them down.
That’s 15(Wings of Paradise) + 9 (skywing) + 6 (lark).

1-off Noshrak is part of the extended combo though.

1 Like

i think i have my answer now. i made two half travesties and now it’s a full travesty

1 Like

That is some math right there… :rofl:

0 Likes

lethal math is the only important math

1 Like

Spike vs Timmy

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @overcharge!

…I doubt you’ll see this.

1 Like

Assassin’s Creed Unity is currently free in the unity store

0 Likes