The Duelyst community is amazing :)

I have been playing video games since forever, and been involved in online game-related communities for probably close to 15 years now. And I have to say, that this game has THE best community I have EVER come across.

Incredibly friendly and helpful people. A forum where you barely ever see any flaming or raging. Wonderful Discord chat with other players who want to chat and lend a hend. Established players willing to help newbies and even give away some of their “trade secrets”.

And the dev involvement is nothing short of astonishing. Multiple devs in the Discord chat pretty much 24/7? Unheard of. The last game I played for a long time, we were lucky to see a dev post on the forum once a week.

I have even had a dev visit my tiny little 2-week-old stream, make comments, and play a game against me!

There’s something really special here and this, as much as the game, is what keeps me so gung-ho about Duelyst. Let’s make sure we do everything possible to preserve it as the game grows. :slight_smile:

Yeah, we’re the best :sunglasses:
This community is full of awesome people :grinning:

That’s what I like to hear and see!
Keep it going!

Oh, no need to thank me, your happy faces are enough appreciation for me :smirk:

Really glad to hear your enjoying the game and the community! We definitely do have one hell of an amazing community around here, everyone is so passionate it’s absoluteltly awesome :smiley:

Yo. Good to have fresh blood. Hit me up for some games anytime.

Thanks for all the replies!

Hey Sky! Add me in-game, same name as here. I stream nightly and love to stream friend games too, they are fun. :slight_smile:

Hmm, I wouldn’t mind joining in for those

Added you mate.

Definitely a awesome group of people in game that I’ve met and the developers are great and up front with what’s going on with the game and spoilers of what’s to come #kiethpls :sunglasses:

Yup, the community here is something special, compared to most other online games, and the devs are amazing. :blush:

You all are amazing that is all. :slight_smile:

Hard part is staying amazing after the surge of new players from steam happens. The more people play the game the worse the community gets. Not that I would mind that though if it significantly increases the playerbase.

I can’t have you all be super positive, it’s sickening :skull:

Thank you for saying great things about our community!

Sadly, this is true.
I’ll have to keep my friend under control.

You are always such a ray of sunshine, raqyee! :smiley:

You may be right. But it’s up to all of us to try to keep the community positive and healthy. If we keep at it, we can do it. :slight_smile:

People have been saying it’ll go to shit since Alpha. Hasn’t yet; I say we have reason to be pretty positive.

Hello everyone,

I have to agree this is my first post, as I have just started playing, but just reading post and replies I can see that this community is very welcoming. I am so glad I found this game it is amazing! Nice to meet you all see you on the field!

We have to admit we are lovely.
Even @raqyee. He’s like a cute spiky hedgehog of tiny doom.

You found a way to make it sound good. Kudos to you! xD