Duelyst Forums

Thanksgiving Login Event & Sale

Thanksgiving is here and we’re thankful for our amazing Duelyst community! Here’s how we’re celebrating with you this month:

THANKSGIVING LOGIN EVENT

Hey Duelysts! Log into Duelyst anytime between Friday, November 16, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST and Friday, November 23, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST to receive five (5) FREE Core Orbs plus a Random Legendary Card*!

*Prizes only awarded upon first login during the promotional period.

THANKSGIVING ORB SALE

In addition to the login event, beginning Friday, November 16, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST and lasting until Monday, November 26, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST, Duelyst players can take advantage of our November Holiday Orb Sale to get 30% off all Orbs.

Thanks for being a part of the Duelyst community!

14 Likes

Wow, that’s a nice present! Thanks!

7 Likes

Good stuff. I hope its not a farewell gift

1 Like

No matter what anyone has to say about Q4 content, that’s a lot of orbs :sweat:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks

Is this the Q4 content?

1 Like

Weeew, lads. The only thing i’d “complain” is that the random legend isn’t on the upper middle slot, as the crownpiece of this package (PRESENTATION, MAN, PRESENTATION), but that’s quite the giving.

4 Likes

not to boast or anything…but i got a total of 4 legends out of the gift box

4 Likes

Also glad to know that they made our lovely robotic scioness the background for thanksgiving :blush:

2 Likes

I got 1 legendary in total-1 astral crusader
Is this a sign? :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you.

It won’t make up for the lack of a balance patch.

3 Likes

High five! I got super lucky too: 5 Legendaries total (including one prismatic).
Yay Thanksgiving! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

What’s this? Christmas on Thanksgiving? Blasphemy.
Keep the jingle bells in your pants please. :angry:

2 Likes

Thank you for the free stuff :heart: I was kinda hoping i’d get that shiny new zero mana question mark legendary, but oh well.

3 Likes

Isnt the question mark base set?

3 Likes

:question:

2 Likes

*new to me

15questions

1 Like

wow, got more legendaries than i would have received grinding for 3 weeks straight. thanks!

4 Likes

So this is how I get by last Stormblade. :eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated, both this and the “server problem gift” :slight_smile: !

3 Likes