Duelyst Forums

Talk about miguels thread thread

Hello, this is a thread dedicated to discussing all things dark and emo abyssian.
I feel like with the new expansion, abyss got some powerful tools for creep, but not enough creep generation

1 Like

@miguelosz’s thread is kinda already this.

5 Likes

Ok rip :sob:
15feelsbadman

1 Like

Thanks for the effort though! We should have home thread for each faction, especially Abyss

2 Likes

Yeah, i just thought miguels thread was more decklist oriented. I thought it may be useful to have a thread with abyss memes and comments on meta for abyss

2 Likes

I believe @miguelosz kinda allowed everything related to Abyss to happen in his thread.

Am I correct?

1 Like

Not wntirely sure

1 Like

I never perceived migueloszs thread as an abyss main thread… I really like the idea of at least naming it as such…

1 Like

I guess if I understand correctly it IS general abyssian thread now.

1 Like

Well, i think this title works

1 Like

LOL

Yeah, you are now correct.

2 Likes

XD

15mistakes…

1 Like

Lol I wondered why I got 13 notifications :smiley: although most were from Isbee

I’m fine either way really :stuck_out_tongue: the casual Abyss discussion just somehow gradually shifted over to my thread, and I thought sure why not

I would be proud in your place. Unfortunately, I’m not the one :frowning:

No I am, really :stuck_out_tongue: maybe I’ll change the thread name a little to “open discussion design space”

1 Like

Aand done! We can start a creep discussion there maybe? I’m all for gathering fellow abusers of the Host in one place

Ok, strengthening the faction forum threads.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.