The real value of an orb depends on your collection state.
As an example when you open an orb and get a legendary :
- if you already have 3 copies of it, it is worth 350 spirits
- if you don’t, it is worth 900 spirits !!
From that statement, I made a google sheet that calculates orb value for the core set and Shimzar set.
If you have no cards :
- an orb of the core set is worth 637 spirits
- Shimzar 595 spirits
So, you should spend your gold in the core set !!
Don’t forget that I speak about “spirit value” (In a collectioner way) and not of “card value”. (I’ll release a sheet later)
We’ll see in the next weeks if Shimzar cards are really better than the core set.
The link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eO2-a5iI2QTU27PCgxTBpb0PO3OgiRu9A97lZKkAd5Q/edit?usp=sharing
You have to count your missing cards and fill the yellow cells.
As an example, If you own 1 Aymara, you should count 2 missing legendaries.
- drop rate comes from tundranocaps
- Prismatic cards are disenchanted in the calculation