Hello everyone, I am looking to make a meme deck where the goal is to swarm the opponent with snowchasers. I even have the skin for extra effect.
To accompany our snowchasers I am thinking of putting cards that make use of snowchaser’s ability to be summoned easily and come back to the action bar.
Here is an exhaustive list of the cards that I find to synergize more or less with what snowchaser can do :
- Get infiltrate - the card helps snowchaser get infiltate
- Easy summon - make use of 1 mana cost of snowchaser
- Swarm - make use of the amount of snowchasers on the board
- Kara Winterbalde - easy summon
- Frostfire - cheap buff
- Gravity Well - get infiltrate
- Borean Bear - easy summon
- Hearth-Sister - get infiltrate
- Mark of Solitude - helps snowchaser clear the board
- Protosensor - get infiltrate
- Lightning Blitz - get infiltrate + swarm
- Glacial Elemental - easy summon
- Freeblade - get infiltrate?
- Iceblade Dryad - get infiltrate
- Cryogenesis - helps fish for snowchasers hidden in your deck, is more reliable whith less vespyrs in the deck
- Denadoro - get infiltrate
- Razorback - swarm
- Voice of the Wind - easy summon
- Wailing Overdrive - most of the time snowchaser can make use of it
- Wind Sister Maya - easy summon
- Animus Plate - swarm
- Auroraboros - swarm (extra snowchasers!)
- Vespyrian Might - swarm
- Icebreak Ambush - get infiltrate (more snowchasers!)
- Ancient Grove - swarm
- Flawless Reflection - swarm
- Azure Horn Shaman - swarm
- Shiro Puppydragon - swarm
- Bastion - swarm
- Day Watcher - swarm
- Lady Lock - easy summon
- Mirkblood Devourer - easy summon
- Wind Runner - swarm
- Blistering Skorn - can put snowchasers back in your hand when the opponent is out of infiltrate range
- First Sword of Akrane - swarm
- Grailmaster - easy summon
- Zurael, the Lifegiver? - swarm
So many posibilities!
Here is the deck I came up with for now.
Note : I use Aspect of Shim’zar as removal combined with snowchaser to get it back to my action bar. With Aspect of Shim’zar already in, having thunderhorn makes the deck able to deal with difficult situations while also dealing 4 damage to the opponent most of the time.
Let’s see if we can make a snowchaser theme deck be on par with top meta decks.