Duelyst Forums

Shinkage Zendo beat

Oh man, this boss was a pain in the ass!

Usually I just pull out a meta deck for bosses but that wasn’t really working so I put together this “Anti-Zendo” deck and beat him second try:

I got lucky with 2 Silhouette Tracers early on, keeping my General nice and distanced and once the match hit a point where he was playing his BBS every turn he kept playing it in the corner, keeping my General in one spot only taking 1 damage per turn. The Panddo’s were amazing for clearing the Wraithlings and once I had him down to 1 card every turn it was gg :smiley:

2 Likes

I got him with Strategos Titan after 6-7 attempts. Try to roll up a Phantom opening from him and then get him with the superior lategame. Quartermaster is really hard to remove, but eventually I got a Sunbreaker.

2 Likes

I could finally beat him with a weird Heal Ziran featuring Forcefield minions, Sunbreaker and Indominus.
That was a dreadfully long game.

1 Like

It took a couple tries, but I got him with the same old xor deck I use for both bosses and laddering. I pulled out xor, swarmed up, and chakram’d him and his minions.

… this boss would have been way harder if it chased you around instead of standing in one spot.
It would also have been way harder if it didn’t have that bbs.

1 Like

Got him with a golem ragnora deck after a few tries. It seems like the trick is to survive until he gets down to 1 card a turn and then turn the game around then

2 Likes

Tried fckn 20 times or so before I beat it with Arcanyst Swarm Lil. That BBS makes him a LOT harder than before.

BTW, different arcanyst builds work nicely against him. Just pull your owlbeast trick early.

2 Likes

Got it first time with a deck similar to @Ben4d90’s one. Didn’t have the gotatsus in the deck and was sad about that. A lot.

2 Likes

beat him with a strategos deck the real MVP was zir and indominus from the trial

https://play.duelyst.com/replay?replayId=-LQHQ0NECv9N8DoX8c6L

1 Like

Speaking of him, anyone know if the enemy casts wither on the zir and you die would your general disappear at the end of the turn or would the spell be voided due to it not being a “minion” anymore?

2 Likes

#DISCOVERABLEtm

Zir becomes general and becomes immune to any minion targeting effects or effects that only applies to minion

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.