Ryan's Stupidest Decks: MAKE KARA GREAT AGAIN!

Hello forum goers.

I have only one question for you:

ARE YOU SICK OF PEOPLE CALLING KARA USELESS AFTER HER UNJUST NERF?

DO YOU WANT TO USE THE NEW WALL-RELATED CARDS IN THE BLOODBORN EXPANSION?

AND FINALLY:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE KARA GREAT AGAIN?

When Counterplay nerfs their Generals, they’re not nerfing their best. They’re nerfing cards that have lots of problems, but end up making those cards useless. They nerfed Kron. They nerfed Cryogenesis. They nerfed Kara.

But now, I have discovered a way to make Kara great again. Counterplay, in their misguided attempt to give Faie walls (that dirty traitor), actually gave us, the people, the best cards. (I know cards. I have the best cards.)

BEHOLD: WALL KARA 1.0!

HOW TO WIN (TO THE POINT WHERE YOU WILL BE TIRED OF WINNING)

Snow Chaser is an obvious pick! Its the best pick.

Aspect of the Fox so you can reveal the enemy for who they really are: cowardly dogs!

Hearth-Sister is to bring our walls in blue to the front lines and to root out the enemy from their nests!

Bonechill Barrier creates even MORE walls!

Chromatic Cold dispels the myths that the enemy knows what they’re doing!

Frigid Corona locks the enemy where they belong: in jail!

Gravity Well is the roots of our walls which will lock them in and stop them from our borders!

Glacial Elemental brings on the heavy firepower! None can escape!

Sojourner, because we have the best cards and we can’t play them unless we draw them!

Enfeeble is what the enemy will be suffering from because we are so powerful! Expose these Wraithlings for what they are!

Razorback to cut off their heads in one fell swoop!

Frostburn brings on the pain, wherever you are hiding!

Aspect of the Mountain. FUN FACT! This transforms your minion into Mount Rushmore, which then comes alive, and then delivers FREEDOM to your enemies!

Grandmaster Embla is here to build a JAIL. WELCOME HOME!

Winter’s Wake: LIBERATE OUR WALLS AND LET THEM DELIVER FREEDOM.

ACTUAL, REAL FOOTAGE OF ILLEGAL SONGHAI BEING LOCKED IN JAIL.

THIS DECK HAS A 100% WINRATE (because I played one game, and won.) !

MAKE KARA GREAT AGAIN!

I need some fun deck ideas. I don't care if they aren't the best. I just want them to be fun
YE OLDE COMPENDIUM OF STUPID AND FUN DECKS -- RyanH

4 words.
Bloodborn Spell. Zephyr. Spinecleaver.

2 words.

GRANDMASTER. EMBLA.

I guess the humorous way of presenting the deck makes sense considering the idea isn’t really new and if it weren’t for that it would just be another standard “hey guise look at my wall deck” kind of thread. In my opinion the joke is very overused and not funny what so ever but that’s just me. Initially I wanted to ask some serious questions about certain card choices despite the thread being a joke but I realized that didn’t make much sense, especially considering you only played one game with it (unless you didn’t and that’s just a part of the joke).

Anyway, if you end up playing more games with it and make a serious thread I’ll probably end up dropping by. Because as it is I just see it as a bad meme and I don’t know how to properly respond to it. Great job on the formatting I guess.

If you want to talk seriously with me, you’re very welcome to go ahead. While this was intended as a funny deck, I am constantly improving and refining it, and maybe one day making it truly viable. If you ignore the shitty jokes and memes, we can talk about this deck together.

After all, Duelyst is my foremost passion.

brb

gonna try this out and see how badly I get shit on.

Fun deck :slight_smile: in serous games, our walls are extremely vulnerable, can’t even keep them alive for Winter’s Wake. Let alone Embla… too costly and too slow, can’t turn the game around.

1 word
Spellbender

@bublublub Lightbender, I guess.

@RyanH Lold hard while reading this) Nice job at presenting)

Oh yeah, my bad. Mixed that up with cards from Hearthstone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.