Rift, Round 1, Ep 2, Wednesday at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 4 PM GMT

Hello!

Today, Wednesday at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 4 PM GMT, I will be running Rift, Round 1, Episode 2 at www.twitch.tv/hsuku covering all facets of rift for both new and veteran players alike.

I’ll be covering the building process for decks today, talking about the differences between long-term builds and climbing builds. Afterwards, of course, I’ll be doing a full draft from the ground up, explaining my reasoning along the way for each change! And of course, I’ll be playing it out.

For those of you that are new to the channel, I stream daily at 9 AM ET to 3 PM ET. I am a fan of limited modes, most notably draft modes, and in the past of course, I focused primarily on gauntlet. Now, new to the table, is Rift, and I’ll be exploring that in detail over the coming segments. I did extremely well even while playing fun decks with every general and every card, and averaged ~9.5 wins/run last month in gauntlet. For our Saturday runs (all serious, all the time), that was 10.91! We do full chat drafts, experimental picks, testing and other such shenanigans on the channel. On non-gauntlet days, we rank up all the way to S-Rank with viewer decks, modifying and tweaking them as we go.

Hope to see you guys on the channel! Bring your questions, and get ready to snipe; I won’t be easy pickings!

PS: Gauntlet Academy which has been displaced as of now, will be returning in June, so do not fret folks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.