So, if you ask it, for what it worth.
- it’s casual
- it’s fun (mixed faction combos, no ladder/meta pressure)
- it allows doing your daily quests (thanks for that)
- there is nothing to win (no spirit, no cards, no orbs except the unique meme Serpenti) keep it that way
- it’s more forgiving than Gauntlet (no 3 strikes and out)
- UI/UX would really need some little corrections (back button leaving the Rift mode when you’re in a deck detail being the worse to me, no easy switch between decks) ¹
- some decks are more clunky than other (Faie++ with removal, Abyssian-- with dual-gimped creep/swarm theme)
- having 5 upgrade only on your first General/match is disappointing when you pay 150 to start a second General (I did it and after a couple of matches, the fun wasn’t here and went back to my first General)
- matchmaking seems to be … inexistent, you can meet the same guy 3 times in a row, even if he has a thousand-worth spirit value deck and you’re just starting
Summary : keep up the good work !
If I have courage and time, I’ll compile Rift UX/UI issues and add them to Interface Fix thread but to be honest, I’m not feeling any progress is done or planed on this topic. The other day I was watching a Streamer browsing his matches in order to show one he previously did, and seeing him having to leave the Match History, go back to main menu, and re-enter again, several time in a row just because there is a “Next” button but no “Previous” … that was embarassing. Shame, shame, shame.