Replace meld - replacing cards never felt so good

Not sure if anyone has made such a deck but it sure is cheesy.
Basically the main game is to meld Replacermasters and get immense value from ensuing Widows or Krons.
Ancient divination is in there because i need card draw(not spells) and kron can be a good free minion generator.
Deathstrike for widow and heartseeker which survived.
Chakri, KE and xho because that is the best i could use for now.

Have not tested it extensively yet, there are other cards i am considering to add:

1. Royal Panddo combos with DS
  2. Loremaster to copy melds casted on Replacermaters/Cakri
  3. Tusk boars, i actually tried this a bit with some Saberspine seals and Abjudicator but often time i couldn’t decide which path to take in-game, aim for OTK or try to get widows out.
  4. Astral crusader to make replacing even more value-added?

Well that’s about it for now. Appreciate any further ideas for this Replacermaster deck and if you decide to test it do tell me how did it went for you.
:smile_cat:

I’ve actually been running something similar, only including the Baconator core combo so there’s a surprise waiting at the end. Nothing like watching someone struggle to keep up with a bunch of White Widows and Inquisitor Krons swinging massive tempo, not realizing the whole time that you’re quietly Replacing into a 18-point burstdown. XD

do you use abjudicators?

Nope, there’s no space. Just Boar+Edge+Seal+Meld. Most everything else is focused on either the Replace combo (Aethermaster+Widow+Kron) or your basic Songhai removal suite (Phoenix+Fox+other Seal).