Quotes, Quotes and more Quotes

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
-Audrey Hepburn

“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
-Robin Williams

“Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright”
— André 3000

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”
— Jimmy Barnes

“You must do the things you think you cannot do.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt

“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
-Francis of Assisi

“Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.”
-Rabindranath Tagore

I was really busy these last couple of days so im sorry for not posting any quotes, therefore to make it up I’m posting 3 quotes today instead of the usual one

“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
-Aristotle

Im getting my pc fixed therefore i wont be able to post quotes for a couple of days

I will take your place then.

…well, looks like discobot will get a moment to help out.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Why worry about tomorrow, when today is all we have?

“LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!”
-Guess who

I thought that quote was from a guy in WoW, but if you say so

“Hello there”
-Obi Wan Kenobi

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. — Dorothy Thompson

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster. — Anne Wilson Schaef