Quotes, Quotes and more Quotes

I have seen that you enjoy discussing quotes or things about life, based on quotes either me or someone has posted, so I was thinking that maybe I should move the quotes to another thread purely for the quotes and leave this one for you guys to chat. what do you guys think?

I think we can keep them here. No need for a second meme thread!

Nah, man. You good. We like it here.

Are you being annoyed by discussions? If so I’ll refrain myself.

not really, just thought about making a space for discussions to pop more often

I personally think it’s good as is. If a quote promoted any kind of discussion then you chose a good quote :slight_smile:

And it’s convenient to have discussion in the same place as the thing that triggered it, imo.

It’s your thread, and you are the king though :slight_smile: Everything will be as you say :wink:

false, a king is not a good king if he cant make his own subjects happy. that is the basis of being a ruler be it president, king, emperor. If you cant make your own people happy then you are not fit to be a ruler.

“With great power comes great responsibility” :wink:

A good king is subjective.
As there are so many ways you could define it.

-For how long did he stay in power?

He could’ve ruled his kingdom as a dystopian society and he was in power until he died naturally.

-How did he boost the economy?

He could’ve used slave labour to make production of a lucerative item cheap.

-How big was his kingdom?

He could’ve comitted terrible acts of war for personal gain.

Every way that defines a great king has a terrible undertone and entertaining his subjects isn’t the defining factor.

maybe, but my values are what define my self therefore thats what i see as a good king. in life you sometimes have to be firm and cruel, and others you have to be soft and caring, but what is a king without subjects? nothing there cant be no king without subjects, and im not saying that you can only be the king of humans, you can be the king of plants as long as there are plants otherwise theres nothing to rule.

“Unlimited power!”
-some grim boi

“If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.”
― Gordon A. Eadie

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
― Dr. Seuss

oops, posted wrong quotes. now fixed

“Everything we feared about communism – that we would lose our houses and savings and be forced to labor eternally for meager wages with no voice in the system – has come true under capitalism.”
― Jeff Sparrow.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

„Woman was God‘s Second mistake.“ - Friedrich Nietzsche

,“Meaningful“ and „Meaningless“ are just words by which human society is measured“ - Eden: It‘s and Endless World

„You can go higher, but at the top, down is all there is.“ - Zaregoto

„Such shallow emotions evoked by simple and cheerful Stories won‘t solve anything! What people need is a more tangible Sense of values with which to resolve the conflicts of everyday life! Even if that causes others to think of you as warped, as long as you can remain true to yourself until the moment you die; that is what I believe true dignity is.“ - Sachi, Oyasumi Punpun

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

IS it just me or is that a new pfp? Looks good :slight_smile:

No, Phantom always had that pfp.

Huh, guess I’m just blind