Duelyst Forums

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Well, not really. But I’m honestly kinda sad that this topic is becoming another meme thread.

Sorry, if I was taking it too seriously. I tend to at times.

Still, I kinda insist on clearing this topic from irrelevant entries. If you finally post your picture - all previous talk can be considered the history of you posting it. If you don’t - it’s just irrelevant smth that could just better go to the meme thread.

Again, sorry for being offencive. I was.

Alright, alright, I hear you. I will post a pic soon. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

I see narwdezir typing and then he stopped as soon as I posted this, was he about to bash me too? How bad does everyone want to see my mutilated face?

I wouldn’t say blackmailing, it’s more an ultimatum.

If it may helps from what I read (half of the messages don’t appear but I can imagine), the magic line to add to your adblock is :
forums.duelyst.com##[data-user-id="4941"] *

Almost solves the problem and gives a nice breath and calm :wink:

@ThanatosNoa, can you please delete all of my posts made in this thread? @alplod is right, it just derails the purpose of this thread and I don’t think it is right. Make sure to delete every post actually, even the ones complimenting others.

I tried doing it myself, but the delete post button doesn’t work.

Delete my chit chat with him as well.

Now I think you’re overdoing it :slight_smile:

Still, I’m glad you understood what I meant. No hard feelings, m8?

Never any hard feelings, arguments happen. :grin:

And done! I have transferred the posts complimenting others onto the meme thread. I did not include any “@”'s so as to not bother the users with compliments they probably won’t care about anyways.

Sorry @isbee, I can’t for the life of me find a good picture of my face. I mean look:

Summary

My god that is cute

@isbee made me do it! cheers man c;

Ok…
The moment you’ve all been waiting for…

:cricket:
::crickets::

…well, some of you…:blush:

…Isbee! (On right)

…with special guest…Isbae!

Thank you all for participating in this little event!
Duel thee well :sunglasses:

is this relevent? cause this is very much like me.

So which one is Isbae? Which one is Isbee? Is Isbee actually a sentient top hat? Will these questions ever be answered? What the Hell am I even saying?

You and your wife look a lot younger than 40

Good for you two!

40?! :sweat:

Nah, man… @galaxydueler
…33

@mmf sure thing

Isn’t that what you said you were?

Edit: Oh that looks about right then lol

Sorry about that

Summary

Yeah, they really are something aren’t they :kissing_closed_eyes:

Ohohoho :3c danke

Taking a selfie was a surprisingly enriching experience. I was able to realize how visually devastating my puberty was, as well as the fact that my neck hair is the most grotesque thing since Suicide Squad. Thanks, forums.