Duelyst Forums

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

You look a lot less threatening and evil than I thought you would

I was putting on my Christmas best. When I drop the act, I’ve been told I can be very intimidating. All the more reason I need to smile more often.

You look like the nicest person ngl

Please don’t judge people by how they look like. It’s impolite and immature :stuck_out_tongue:

starts thinking of something mean to say about you

When I get home you will get a pic.
And there may be a special guest…

To be honest, I genuniely though you would look like L from DeathNote, very skinny, awkward and hunched over in a chair in a dark room with only a computer screen to illuminate your haunting figure…nice beard.

That is not excogitator, he is supposed to be a literal potato clutching onto a baby blue pillow.

I suppose I can let this slide and just pretend this handsome man in the photo is you then.

why can’t I tell if you’re a guy or a girl?

How ripped are you that you climed all the way up there?

This photo is unacceptable, I must see the muscles, preferably in a position that gives me directions.

Did you get some ice cream for the rest of us? I’m sure with your speed it would only take a second or so though your dashing hair may end up a bit ruffled.

They see me mowin’ my front lawn
I know they’re all thinking I’m so white and nerdy
Think I’m just too white and nerdy
Think I’m just too white and nerdy
Can’t you see I’m white and nerdy?
Look at me, I’m white and nerdy

I need that shelf, it looks soooo goooood!

Also, the dude in the background looks pretty cool too, I guess.

Has someone just shined a ray of hope onto this infernal pit of hell named littlebelsprout?
Please, save us with your smolness, it is your destiny smol one.

Looking very adorable in this picture though.

EDIT: The ray of hope is littlebelsprout, not the infernal pit of hell. Sorry to littlebelsprout if people thought she was an infernal pit of hell.

My brain bursted. Rn.

:\

cmon man don’t judge

What, its a compliment, everyone on here is white and nerdy including me. If you were tan and athletic you would be a little out of place don’t you think? Besides, you look good, very protective looking with that seatbelt on and everything.

i was in a car that’s kinda what you do

Really?! No one I know puts on their seatbelt. What a dangerous world you must live in.